21 March 2006

The Fatty-Fat Fatness!

Hey all! Check out the new link I placed under Boredom Cures. Groo and CRX - you will find episodes 5 and 6 of the Salad Fingers!!! I just recently found them myself. Chack 'em owt!

My saxophone recital is this Monday, March 27th at 8:00 Post Meridian in Lindsay Recital Hall. I still haven't rehearsed all of my pieces with my pianists yet and time is running rather short! It should be a good recital, though. It has been almost 4 years since my last recital at NAU. I have come a long way since then and it will be interesting to listen to both recordings and compare my performances.

Valerie and I are doing really well again. I love having this special person in my life!

3 Responses:

Blogger operadiva222 said...

Happy recital! I know it will go well. Let us all know how it went - I'm sure you are freakin' out right about now!

3/26/2006 7:48 AM

 
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Yes, have a wonderfully-greatly-kick-assly recital!

That makes sense... I swear!

3/28/2006 3:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking about you. Hope you are doin great. When the hell will you be done with school anyway?

4/02/2006 7:24 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home