06 November 2005

The DooDoo oldifies!

Happy birthday to me!!! It's funny but I don't feel like I am 26 years old. Can't I be 25 forever? It is a good number, after all. Twenty-six, though, has an altogether different meaning. It means I am now closer to 30 than to 20! It means(gasp!) that I am really supposed to be an adult now, but I don't feel like one completely. To keep a youthful spirit is essential in life, and I hope that I may continue to have one.

I plan on spending the day with my Valerie and taking it easy. She made me a cake! Isn't that sweet? Oh yeah, I guess I should say that I am dating a German! I never imagined dating another saxophonist but it has been fantastic thus far! But I need to get on reveling, so I will say "tschüss"!

1 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

:oP

Duuuude... I'm so out of touch with my German talk. It ain't good, no it ain't.

Hm. I know the dictionary says you can spell "Tschüs" as: Tschüs or Tschüss, but I don't know why. Surely Valerie does... ?

And why, WHY with the love of tofu do those Germans have?!

11/22/2005 1:34 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home