03 April 2006

Post-cital recovery.

Well, you all can rest easy now - MY RECITAL WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!!!

As with most performances I give there were the not-so-spectacular moments, but that is just a part ofhow the game is played. The recording of it sounds great and I am quite surprised with how well some moments went. I am happy to finally have a current recording of my playing. I may need it in the future for doctoral school auditions! I cannot believe that I may be going on with my education to the final level. Dr. DooDoo?! Perhaps.

I still have a year left here in Tallahassee. I'll be doing some teaching and other things next year to keep me busy.




Groo - I fed your bunny!

2 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/04/2006 7:33 AM

 
Blogger Groove Salad said...

Yes... So did Tara... The bunny will be nice and fat-fat!

Glad to hear your recital went well - can you make copies of the "suhd" (ha, that's how we'd say it)?

Did you wish Meesha a happy birthday today!?

4/04/2006 7:35 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home