04 December 2004

The continuation of all things in the realm of DooDooDoo70s...

Well, the second Prism concert has come and gone, and it went more smoothly than the first. Didn't wait around afterwards to see M like I did last night. I don't want to come off looking like I am a stalker or something! Ha. She and I did go to lunch together today. I had a great time. We seem to be able to talk about the most personal things about each other. That's got to count for something in my favor, right? Tomorrow night will be the last Prism concert and most likely the last time I will see M before she leaves Tallahassee for Winter Break. I gotsta ask her out or let her know I at least like her.

Fifteen days separate me from Phoenix...I can't wait! It's gonna be awesome to see all the familiar places and people again. Probably will wait to do most of my Christmas shopping when I get there cause I don't wanna fly home with a bunch of presents taking up space. I really am specially excited about seeing Flagstaff again. I guess that backwards little hippie town will always feel like home to me. I hope it snows like mad the day I am there so that getting stinking drunk at the bars will be even more fun and treacherous!

I'm sure there are many profound thoughts rolling around in my melon at this moment but they refuse to surface. I need sleep.

1 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

Yay for plans to tell M!

If she says no, her loss!

Yay Phoenix! We should hunt down Jimothy.

I wanna go to Flag too! I don't wanna drive in snow, though. I'd freak out.

And, I don't want to see you drunk. :oP

12/04/2004 9:24 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home