08 May 2006

Today is the saddest day.

This is for my Valerie.



"You got onto your plane, headed back to Germany, after you called me at 5:30 and I now feel the absence of your presence growing moment by moment. I guess I childishly thought that this day wouldn't really come and now I know that ignorance is, in fact, not bliss."

"Here is a picture I took rather half-heartedly of the airport. I know it isn't great but I thought I should not waste any time taking photos for you for this next year."



"I don't know what I am going to do without you here next year. The future is so uncertain, but I am certain that I will see you again. I will come and visit you, I promise. I hope someday I can visit for a long, long time."

"It's raining here in Tallahassee. The rain mirrors the tears I shed for the absence of you. I know I will be talking with you soon, but it won't be the same as when I held you close these many months. I will always remember the happy times we shared and will continue to change myself for the better in the ways you have taught me."

"Du bist mein Liebling. Ich liebe dich!"

1 Responses:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Und ich liebe dich, mein Liebster!

I donĀ“t know how we are going to do this, but we'll make it somehow! I really hope so.
Heidenei!

5/08/2006 2:29 PM

 

Post a Response

<< Home