04 June 2005

C***** **n**** *r ***p** ** *h* ****l.

I think it is funny how most of my entries have occurred after midnight. The result of this gives an appearance that I am blogging on a particular day, yet it is during this time of each day that is typically considered the least productive part of the day by the majority of people. At least, people I know, anyway.

It sure feels good to be making some money again. Now that school is out I have been working 40s at Visionworks. To most people in the career world what I pull in each paycheck might appear to be chump change, but for this poor college student I feel like I'm rich! I finally was able to buy the Indiana Jones box set tonight. Aww, yeah!!

Groove, thank you SOOOO much for telling me about Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper(sarcast-tastic-ness implied here). In my humble opinion opening a 12 oz. can of this stuff is akin to opening a grenade-sized dose of LIQUID CRACK!!! It's so very, very, very, very, very addictive that it should be put on the list of controlled substances deemed illegal and immoral for the whole of society.

1 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is the drool.

Ok, so maybe the last word isn't drool, but hey - shut up!

6/04/2005 8:20 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home