11 May 2006

Feeling somewhat better.

Thank you to all of the countless multitudes who submitted your kind words concerning my situation with my disappearing girlfriend. Means a lot.

Anyway, I've put up a new link under the boredom section. Bitey Castle is yet another cool animation website centered around a fantasy theme. The creator, Adam Phillips, has taken flash animation to it's full potential. I hope you all visit and enjoy.

Also, check out the newest release by prog supergroup O.S.I. The band is listed on the links to the right. The new album, Free, is quite diverse in itself and is distinctly different from their first album released three years ago.




---------------------------------------------------------------
I still miss my "little heater"! Love you lots!

1 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

moooooooore.

5/27/2006 9:35 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home