28 September 2007

I am typing on a German keyboard.

Some of the letters are in different locations and you have to use Shift just to add an apostrophy. So, if I happen to use one in this post you should be thankful that I went through all the trouble. Understand's?

This is another weekend that I am in Tübingen for rehearsals and teaching. Life out of a suitcase! Yay! Normally I would teach my lessons on Monday, but not this week. I am going back to Hannover early to see DREAM THEATER Monday night! That's right, I get to see my favorite band twice in the same concert tour!! I am so ready to rock!!! Hopefully I will post about it afterwards.

After typing all of this I have realized that finding the "Y" on this damn keyboard is much harder than the apostrophy. The German language uses few Y's.

Argh, that last one nearly did me in...

1 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

Haha, my roomy has a German keyboard and whenever I use it I'm like, "What the fugg...?"

10/17/2007 6:22 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home