15 April 2005

...and in other news...

So, why haven't I posted in the last eight days, YOU ask? The answer is quite complicated. I...I am just being LAZY. Sorry if I have ruined any lives out there in the ether. As I am writing this my desk is overflowing with tax forms, W-2s, interest reports, loan papers and the like. Yes, I am cognizant of the fact that it is April 14th, but my mastery of the sacred art of procrastination knows no bounds.

What else has been going on lately? I attended a saxophone workshop on the 9th at the University of Florida where I also performed a piece of music for the guest clinician who was visiting from Great Britain. It was a fun and educational experience. I received excellent input on my playing and also got to compare myself with some of the local talent here in Florida. It's sometimes good to know where you stand in the scheme of things. It helps to motivate me. I know that UF is FSU's main rival, but I must say I like their campus far better than mine. Shhh, don't tell anyone I said that!

I had the opportunity to go see Sin City last week. That movie owns!! If you are into graphic stylized violence (aka ASS KICKING) and gratuitous nudity (aka BOOBS) then this is the movie for you!!

1 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

Oh, man... I slept from 6p-126a. Happens when you arch-it-up all night. Damn.

4/15/2005 11:17 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home