22 March 2005

Life goes on.

Tonight was the first dress rehearsal for the opera. The pit is kind of small and cramped, but the size actually gets me pumped up to play the music. Being surrounded so closely by the other musicians allows me to hear each part more clearly. It also reminds me of when I was in pit orchestra in high school and all the fun times my friends and I had down there while we weren't playing our horns. The only drawback to being in the pit is that I never get to actually watch the opera that is going on onstage.

There are some pretty cute girls in the orchestra and it's got me thinking. I have forgotten how to "get in good" with the opposite sex. I have stopped communicating with girls and therefore they have no idea that I am interested in them. I haven't flirted with anyone in a long time and I feel uncomfortable even trying these days. These college years are supposed to be full of fun memories and crazy adventures. All I seem to be doing is working, practicing, and performing music. If anyone out there who normally DOES NOT POST on my blog feels so inclined, please offer any advice you can give me. Don't simply write "You need to talk to women more", or some bullshit like that. Any tricks, tips, or secret codes are appreciated. It's been a long dry spell and something needs a changin'.

I rented King Arthur recently. It wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be. Spammity calamity!!! Adult Swim may contain material that some parents deem inappropriate for viewing by children under the age of fourteen.

I get to work retail tomorrow at Visionworks. Yay. No, wait-BOOfuckingHOO! I don't do well selling things to people who don't want to listen to anybody in the first place. This fun event is the result of corporate office wanting everybody to be well-rounded employees. Pssshht! Remember, phosphates are your friends (your little chemical friends!).

I really don't feel like going to sleep but I know that if I stay up too late tomorrow will suck hard. Peace out all you mother-lovin' bitches!

3 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

Oh-blah-dee Oh-blah-da, life goes on, oh! La la la la life goes on!

HORRIBLE SHOW. HORRIBLE JOKE.

3/22/2005 10:39 PM

 
Blogger pstpst said...

congradulations on your job in the opera. got your link from your visit to my blog. don't know about aprouching women becaue you have not really stated what your probem is really, are you shy or simply not that interested in staring any kind of relationship. because believe you me the women out there are looking for one no matter what they say, what actually differse between one womean to another is how fast they get into it thats all. so before you venture into anything consider what you really want.

3/27/2005 3:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be your cute self, I always had a crush on you, even though you picked on me... Hey that's it, pick on someone you think is cute!! Tell her what a nerd she is... or how bad she draws... Then she can make devil pictures of you- so you can make fun of her more...

3/29/2005 5:01 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home