11 March 2005

Spring-tastic Break-ness!

That's probably how Groove Salad would put it. And then follow up with "the lobster".

I bought an iPod yesterday! Finally I will be able to carry my entire music library with me wherever I go. I picked it up when I visited Flagstaff on Tuesday and Wednesday. One of those crazy impulse buys that has you feeling a little dizzy at first, but then you are ok with it.

I had such an awesome time in Flag! There are so many people there at NAU that I still know and it was good to catch up with them all. It almost seemed to me that I had never left that place. When I encountered people whom I know they looked at me as if they had seen a ghost or something. It is funny to me how some of them treated me now that I am a graduate student. I felt like an old sage giving advice to younger desciples. Don't get me wrong, I do not feel superior or egotistical towards them. It sometimes happens when you acquire knowledge and experience and don't show off with it. People will seek out your counsel if they trust you and believe you have valuable things to say. Saxophone related stuff, for those of you who are new to my little world here.

Anyway, I have three more days left of my Spring Break and then it's back to business. I am not looking forward to that.

1 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

Yeah, I already don't want to get back to business and I still have my spring break ahead of me... That's just cuz some of the classes are SOOO pointless.

SOOO pointless that I should be teaching them...

Teaching them how to do "the lobster".

Then "the lobster" will multiply and become a national phenomenon.

Then you'll see.

3/12/2005 6:20 PM

 

Post a Response

<< Home