03 February 2005

Light at the end of the tunnel...or how to get over feeling sorry for oneself.

It's so easy to get depressed when you fail to grasp the whole situation. I had been feeling so lonely and helpless lately until this week when my former saxophone professor Jonathan and the Ara saxophone quartet showed up in Tallahassee. They will be performing a piece with our Wind Orchestra this friday. I have gotten the opportunity to go out at night and socalize with these people and it has been great for my morale. Sometimes the simple solution is the best one. I have stopped hanging out with people outside of school and it has paralyzed my mind. All work and no play make DooDoo a dull boy! It has been refreshing to talk with Jonathan again. Jonathan, Anabelle and I have been reminiscing about the good ol' days at NAU and I've been laughing my ass off. The only downside of spending nights out is dealing with sleep deprivation. But, it is the price you have to pay if you are going to have fun!

1 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

Wiggity-Wiggity-Wig-wig!

Schwonk!

2/12/2005 8:54 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home