26 February 2005

A touch of grace is thus bestowed upon me.

Great news everybody! (Everybody? I wonder how many make up my everybody?)(...?!) I auditioned for the opera part and WON!!! Yay! Mr. Meighan told me that he believes that this is the first time that the FSU opera department has requested a saxophonist in all his 25 years teaching here and I got it. Pretty freakin swell, huh? It will definitely look good on my resume. The rehearsals are long and frequent, but it should be a great experience. I haven't done something like this since I played in my high school's pit orchestra.

On the flipside, work is pissing me off more than I can stand. I don't think I'll relate it to you because it will serve only to keep me boiling longer.

1 Responses:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Go you, Noah! That's so cool, I'm positive you'll do great! 'Cause you are great! I know I've never really said this but I admire you and how well you have done playing the saxamaphone. Whenever I go to your concerts I just watch you the whole time because I think you are a wonderful musician! Good luck, Noah. I love you.

- Lis bo bees

2/27/2005 9:39 PM

 

Post a Response

<< Home