14 February 2005

I have a proposal to make in regards to Valentine's Day.

LET'S BE RID OF IT!!!

It is officially another Valentine's Day and I am officially fucking single. Hey, that sentence has a double meaning! Clever, ever clever am I. Do we really need this holiday? For us single people it is a prominent reminder of our utter failure in the dating scene. For those of you who are lucky enough to have that special someone Valentine's Day is another stab at the wallet. Who wins, really? Do we need one day in the year to profess our love to each other? I thought that's what EVERY DAY is for! I suppose the only people who really need this holiday are guys who have done wrong by their girlfriend/fiance/spouse and fucked things up and are needing a special day to try to make up for their stupidity. To them I say piss off 'cause I am still pushing to eliminate this crapfest of a holiday. (note: holiday= 'holy day'[?] ) I will be taking the matter to Congress shortly.

And in an unrelated topic,
check out these two crazy characters.
These guys should give all of you out there a little more insight into the character of the DooDooDoo70s.

2 Responses:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

This is pie control to major yum... We eaten all your pi-i-iiiie.

That is TOO great!

They sounds a bit like me, 'on't 'ey, guv'na?

2/16/2005 8:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear one...
Happy v-day, a bit late. I want to give you this lingerie to express how sorry I am (ahem..) that I had the brieff affair with my two secretaries. It meant nothing. And as for the neighbor, it wasn't a date, really, she wasn't even my type.
Hugs,
smooche

2/17/2005 7:52 AM

 

Post a Response

<< Home