15 December 2004

Whoa...long time no drinky!

Hey y'all I am pretty drunk right now but I thought I should post anyway. I just got in from spending the day with some friends and I had a good time. We had lunch, played some multiplayer Halo 2 on the old XBox, chilled out and played some pool and finally hit one of the local bars to finish out the evening. I definitely needed the diversion. This was one of those days that makes me feel that sometimes being sober is overrated!

Being intoxicated allows the mind to dwell on certain things. I called M tonight but she didn't pick up. Hopefully she will return my call tomorrow and all will be well. I want to call her right now and tell her (or her voice mail) how I feel about her but I know better than to do something as foolish as that. I am not in the right mind for sure and would certainly come across as quite the fool. You know what they say - "Only fools rush in..." Patience, DooDoo san!

No more bloggy tonight! Can't...think...straight...must...slee...zzz...zzz...zz...z...

2 Responses:

Blogger operadiva222 said...

Hope you don't have a bad hangover. My blog spot - only you know about it!
operapandor.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon!

12/15/2004 12:08 PM

 
Blogger operadiva222 said...

I meant
operapandora.blogspot.com
It's late. I tired.

12/15/2004 12:09 PM

 

Post a Response

<< Home